· Respect farm stock, fences and other facilities, and the right of landowners to operate their business and lifestyle. Respect the privacy and security of houses and property
· Leave gates as found. If you open a gate, you must close it securely. Do not rely on any other people to close it.
· Cross fences at a strainer post, or climb through. Climb gates at the hinge end.
· Report any damage, or distress to stock as soon as possible to the station holder. Do not spook or cramp stock into fence corners.
· Remove rubbish – more importantly, don’t create it in the first place
· Bury toilet waste - better still, don’t create it in the field. Use toilets provided where possible.